A Hire Purpose
We are looking to hire a Field Technician in the Greensboro, NC area, who has remodeling experience and will be able to utilize their electrical and mechanical experience to install and repair accessibility products. We offer a career opportunity with growth potential, and stable, fulfilling work, making a difference in the lives and safety of our customers.
Here are the perks we offer to our Field Technicians:
- No wear and tear on your own vehicle, you will drive a company vehicle!
- We supply the tools!
- We supply company shirts!
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- No on call!
- Medical, vision, 401K etc.
- On the job training
- Opportunity for advancement!
Job duties include:
- Working in mostly residential settings, install wheelchair ramps, stair lifts, chair lifts, elevators and construct bathroom modifications including grab bars, walk-in tubs & showers (mostly residential, some commercial).
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers; ensuring their needs and overall satisfaction is exceeded.
- Pick up and load the company vehicle at our warehouse location or showroom each morning, and drive to the jobsite within 100 miles.
- Work on jobs throughout a designated region; jobs may take several hours to several days.
- Work independently or as part of a two-person team.
- Supports inventory/supply management by effectively entering information into company supply tablet, and communicating any inventory needs to a supervisor.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- At least three years of construction experience; electrical and mechanical work experience
- Strong customer focus and inter-personal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass drug test, motor vehicle record check, and background screen
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Availability to work flexible hours during the work week and occasional travel to out-of-town job sites.
- Experience using hand and power tools
- This job is physically demanding, and you must be able to lift 75+ lbs.
- Able to lift above head and maintain position for short periods (frequent overhead work).
- Employees will be required to use various hand tools; noise is typical of a construction site.
- Able to work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Able to climb ladders and occasionally work in confined spaces such as attics